I don't have much time to write this before I have to go, but I just wanted to give my reaction(s) to Hosea's winning 'Top Chef'.
Reason's why Hosea shouldn't have won 'Top Chef'
1) He's lame. He really is. If you watch the show then you know what I'm talking about.
2) He doesn't cook that well. OK, so he's a better chef than me but still. Is he better, consistently than Stefan? Or <3 Carla <3 ? I don't think so.
3) He doesn't cook dessert. The venison he prepared might have been better than Carla's souffle-that-didn't-happen and Stefan's dessert-circa-1982 (what does that mean?), but that doesn't change the fact that it wasn't a dessert. If I ask to pick me up a dessert and 'surprise' and you bring me home a sirloin steak, even if the steak is good, even if it's the best steak in the world, it won't change the fact that you DIDN'T PICK ME UP A DESSERT. The sirloin won't take away the longing I had for something sweet, you know? You don't end a meal with another main course...it's just not right! How can someone who can't make desserts be A top chef, let alone THE top chef?
4) He's annoying.
5) He wanted to win to beat Stefan. Why would someone go to all the trouble of becoming top chef just to spite someone else? If you're a true competitor and someone who STRIVES to be the best, then you probably want to win for yourself. Carla, for example (blogging about her tomorrow, no worries), wanted tow in top chef for herself. She wanted to show the world her style of cooking (not Casey's awkward) and win for herself. She wasn't dirty in her tactics. She was nice. She was clean. Hosea on the other hand, stole ingredients from Stefan, stuck people with ingredients he didn't want to deal with...and even after he'd beaten out two GREAT chefs all he could say was 'I beat Stefan'. It's not about Stefan, Hosea. STOP OBSESSING!
6) Dirty. I kind of mentioned this already but Hosea didn't fight 'fair'. First of all, he probably made out with Leah or whatever the hell he did with her just to get her distracted so she would be eliminated. Second of all, half of what he talked about was Stefan in his interviews. 'I hate Stefan', 'Stefan is stupid' 'Stefan this' 'Stefan that'. What about your FOOD Hosea? Did you come on top chef to make food or to trash talk someone else? And why steal Stefan's ingredients and give him alligator to cook just to be mean?
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment