I was a little anti-Ipod because, like, they were expensive and...I thought I could get something similar for less money. Well, the zen touch WAS less money...but also broke about 5 months into me getting it (the LCD screen cracked...from the INSIDE...what does that even mean and how did I do that?!) and then Creative wanted to charge me money to fix it...
Baby and I have had some good times.We're commuting buddies. Sometimes we sleep together. We share stories in the car. We work out together (the like 5 times that I've worked out in recent memory, Baby was there, right by my side) We've been to Honduras together. And DC. And California (oh hey!). And Israel. And Israel. And Israel. And DC. And DC. And DC. And DC. And Philly. And...god is this boring anyone else?
But like most families, there came a time for us to grow.
Enter, my new baby: miphone
Isn't SHE SO CUTE?! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want to make that SQUEAKY noise that I make when I see babies or cute animals or glitter. MY HEART WANTS TO BURST OUT OF MY CHEST when I look at it!But anyway...yeah. It's pretty awesome. Here are somethings that I like about it:
First of all, it's shiny.
Second of all, I bought this adorable case for it that's black and pink right now...but COULD be black and blue (Backstreet Boys what up?!) or black and silver (yeah, that's right friends...the case is interchangeable! SAY WHAT???).
Third of all, it allows me to play games AND send text messages in COLORS (I might even be able to insert pictures into my texts as early as tonight...will keep you ALL posted on that obviously).Fourth of all, did I mention the games? (If anyone has an iphone and has 'words with friends' let's play scrabble together...preferably if we're actually hanging out so that we can be 'those' people that are sitting together and ignoring each other to play on their phones).
Fifth of all, I can now use my phone in public because I'm not ashamed of it flipping open and being from 2006.Sixth of all, The camera takes REALLY good pictures! Look at this shot that I snapped yesterday when I was downtown being all hip and New York-er-ish
Seventh of all, I wish I could continue this but I kind of want to go play on miphone. In case you're curious, its name on my computer / in itunes will be Ditto. That's a reference to 'Ghost' / an allusion to the fact that mipod is already named 'Baby'...and miphone is also my baby.
That's more information than any of you care to know / have probably read so on that note...gonna go play with my new BABY. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1 comment:
Add me on Words with Friends.. Xeyli.
It does take some pretty good pics. Not AS good as my dSLR, but it's a lot easier to carry around than my dSLR.
I use it to listen to music at work, since my iPod doesn't have a built-on speaker, and my portable speaker cord crapped out on me.
I have yet to find an App that's good for free unlimited texting, which would be very handy.
Some of my favorite free Apps:
Dictionary.com
Words with Friends
Yelp (best ever!)
eBay (I'm an eBayholic)
Amazon.com
Facebook (who doesn't have this?)
Wikipedia
IMDb
Apps that were worth buying:
Bejeweled 2
Angry Birds (really fun)
iMalts (lists whiskies by name, distillery, geography, etc.)
Camera Genius (lets you zoom, anti-shake, timer, burst shots, etc.)
I could go on and on... but I'll stop here.
Post a Comment