Monday, May 23, 2011

I won't let it be a month since my last post!

OH GOSH. I might have actually been too busy to write a blog entry this time...as opposed to just too lazy or preoccupied to write one.

WOOF - is that your girlfriend?

So, things have been, you know, going on.

I went to Bamboozle a few weekends ago. Didn't run into Ryan Gosling, but did have a bit of an existential crisis about how I'm too old to like the music that I like and how I need to find new music but where and what and who am I and what does it all mean?!

Mother's Day came and went. I did a family brunch/lunch in Astoria to celebrate. Wine cocktails are a new thing for me - nomz.

Caitlin was in town last weekend visiting from Espana. She brought me a Spanish love-witch figurine dealie that was blessed by a lady in her town. I'll report back on any changes that result in my day-to-day life as a result of the figurine dealie.

And now, here I am. My boss is going out of town soon (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so will have more time to write then.

xoxo

No comments: