Thursday, March 1, 2012

The end of an era

OH well. Times are changing. That's me saying that. Not Bob Dylan.

Remember a few years ago when my boss from my college internship (MIKEY! OHAI) bought me a .com for this blog? I wrote an entry about it because I felt at the time that I had finally made it. Enough of running and trying to catch the bus. I was ON THE BUS now and zooming along. OK...maybe that's not the best example. I was riding along in my personal limousine...?

Well, flash forward 2 years and like 20 blog entries since I don't really do that "blog thing" anymore and my .com has expired. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

With a .com I was used to a certain level of respect from people. I was among the likes of Google and Amazon. With a .blogspot.com I'm just like...everyone else. I'm not special. I'm a grain of sand in a vast dessert. I'm a snowflake in a blizzard. I'm a sprinkle on a massive ice cream sundae. I'm...

1 comment:

Debi said...

Just switch to wordpress and be like everyone else, but over THERE! Catching up on your stuff. Been away for awhiles doin my own stuffs! Still fun to read! :)