I dug this hole for myself.
"Becky, you said you'd be writing every day. And here it is, Thursday, and you've only given us two lists of smiley things, and not three or even four."
My response: "You're right, You're right, I know you're right. He's never going to break up with her."
Here we gooooooo
41) Candy. Those of you who work with me, will attest to the fact that I eat candy pretty much every day. And if not every day, then definitely Monday-Friday. It's so good...
Speaking of candy, it's after 9 am and about time that I went and found some.
42) Hearing rain on my skylight window at home. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...
(The best part of that movie.)43) Banter. I really enjoy some good banter. Whether it's banter between a few people I don't know and I'm just eavesdropping, or banter between myself and a friend-doesn't matter. It's all good.
44) Drawing. I like to draw, a lot. Pandas, sheep, nature scenes, people doing funny things-these are my ouvres.
45) Hand made cards. I like making hand made cards for people and receiving them. I expect pretty amazing things from myself in terms of making cards for other people, since I have SO much experience and everything ;) Receiving a card, even if it's on a piece of toilet paper sharpied lettering, is always special.
(I actually found this picture, already made, on google images. hehehe. But seriously, the toilet paper card thing was an example. Don't get any ideas)46) Playing games. I love games! Not mind games, though. Just game, games. Cards, Mancala, Monopoly, Chess-so fun!
47) The Zebrahead song "Playmate of the Year".
There's this girl, I don't know, comes by every year or so and if I get the mail before my mom does then I'll stay out of trouble...
hehehe
48) Getting a seat on the subway. And not just any seat, a seat where I can FIT fully, that is not near a sleeping, possibly homeless person (why don't I ever seem to notice them? I get on the subway, see a whole area of empty seats and think 'wow. I'm so lucky. all those people are standing but I get all these seats to myself. ' Then I sit down and find that, right across from me, a man or woman, with a shopping cart and lots of bags, who smells a little, is asleep. Is this offensive?).
49) Seltzer. So, later on I'm going to write a blog entry about all the things that have happened since I've turned 22. "Discovering I like seltzer" will be on that list. MMMM seltzer. Quenches thirst and has no calories or scary artificial sweeteners!50) Finding money in pants that I haven't worn for a while. It's like FREE money except...it's not. You have the satisfaction of "finding money" without the guilt of "stealing from someone".
51) CBST. For those of you who don't know, CBST stands for Congregation Bet Simcha Torah, a LGBT + Friends synagogue that Erin and I have started going to on Friday nights. Everyone there is sooooooo nice and friendly! It would be perfect except for one thing: they don't seem to understand that we are anti-Oneg.
52) Taking shots. I'm not an alcoholic or anything, I just get really giggly when I'm taking shots. MMM
53) "Arrested Development". Best show on TV, ever?
Really? Her?54) Christian Siriano. Hot. Tranny. Mess. And I'm not sorry.

55) That Leprechaun news video. Have you seen it? If not, you NEED to. CLICK HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

56) Mullets. Seriously, who has mullets anymore? Don't you people, people with Mullets, understand that Mullets are never OK? NEVER. Not even if they're "all the rage in Spain".
Doesn't anyone watch
57) "What Not To Wear". ?. OMG. I want to be on it STAT. Don't try and lie and tell me that I don't dress badly.
58) Getting more donut holes (or "munchkins") than I asked for at Dunkin' Donuts. Has that ever happened to you? So great!! "Yes I'll have 3 donut holes"-only 3. Because if you get 4 you might as well buy a whole donut. And whole donuts are really bad for you. Donut holes, though, are fine. And then, you get in the car, and check your lil' bag of donut holes, and there are 5 or 6 in there. You only paid for 3! What a steal!

59) Facebook. I know it sounds sad, but I really like facebook.
60) Seeing drunk people. Takes one to know one, right? But seriously, drunk people are hilarious!
2 comments:
hello. how are you? it's nice to see you, too. let's grab a sock it's time to rock and afterwards you never want to talk.
we always agree. who's in charge here is me. we never fight, you know i'm right...
<3
Post a Comment