Monday, June 2, 2008

Reasons I'm not asleep right now

Hello again!

TWO ENTRIES IN ONE DAY?!?! I know. I know. I'm too good to all of you.

Sorry for spoiling you. There I go again with the apologies. Anyway...

Erin wrote two blog entries today (you all know who Erin is right? Sometimes I feel like for those of you who DON'T know Erin you might think she's my imaginary friend / someone I made up / my split personality) and I want to be just like Erin when I grow up (read: get old, since apparently she is)...so I'm going to write two also.

Unlike Erin, though, my second entry is going to be really short and lacking in quality.

It's ok though. I don't mind, really.

Reasons I'm not asleep right now:

1) Writing this (duh!). I can't write and type at the same time. I've tried.

2) HOT. It's sort of stuffy in my room. I should research air conditioners and see: how much they cost / how to install them. Maybe someone who reads this likes to research and knows a lot about air conditioners and can help me out with this? No? Fine. Fine! Sometimes I think that I associate with the wrong people.

Anyway...

3) Awake. Well, this is another "duh" reason. Obviously I'm not asleep right now because I'm awake! :) I'm awake because I walked home from hanging out w/ 'Big D and the Kids Table' (Debbie) and 'E is Even more than anyone that you adore' (Erin) and then the humidity/walking/talking to Kate woke me up. Before that I was ready for a nap. And YES you can nap at 8 pm and not have it be called "going to bed".

I mean, for all you know, I could be napping at 8 so that I can go out and hit the clubs 'til sunrise.


4) I'm silly. Obviously. I mean, why else would I be spending time writing this instead of sleeping?

NIGHTSIES!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Um, I'm not sure how I feel about that nickname.