Friday, February 5, 2010

February is going to be Legendary!

I don't really think it is...but not many words rhyme or even SOUND similar to February.

It's been a...good? mediocre? awesome? fun? boring? February so far. I've done some things...

like eat (almost a whole box of perogies, almost a whole container of Ben & Jerry's ice cream...though to be fair it's a small container, some pizza, some dumplings, at least 10 pieces of chocolate, birthday cake, macadamia nuts, goldfish...rainbow colors!, chicken, salad...P.S. DO NOT EAT BAGGED LETTUCE! Debbie sent me an article that basically said bagged lettuce is dirty. I am upset about this. As I explained to Kristyn, I buy bagged lettuce because I don't like washing lettuce...but...if I'm going to buy it AND have to wash it there's no point. Bagged Lettuce, It's been fun...We had a good run but I think it's time we see other people)...

and sleep (not enough though! but honestly, when is it ever enough? I wonder what it would be like to...for two weeks...sleep in every day as late as you wanted? Do you think you'd eventually feel well rested. I don't know the last time I've had that luxury. I always have SOMETHING to do. I like to think that if I gave myself the chance I'd be able to feel well rested...but I will probably never know. SAD!)

and read (You all know that JD Salinger died last week, right? Oh sorry. Sorry! I didn't realize he was your favorite author. Wait a second, really? Him? Egg? He's not for us...Anyway. I had been reading 'Water for Elephants' and couldn't get into it so I picked up 'Franny and Zooey' from my bookshelf and decided to give that another shot. I had started reading it a while ago but never finished and I thought 'carpe diem!'. Yes, I thought an exclamation point. Isn't that amazing? Well, let me tell you...People have been giving me looks and finding it necessary to comment on the fact that I'm reading 'Franny and Zooey' in tribute to JD Salinger. 'Wow that's really great. I bet lots of people have been reading JD Salinger stuff since he died'. UM. I'm really not paying tribute. I swear! It's a good book though! Next up: 'Home Land' for book club on Tuesday)

and drink (I bought this really good <3 strawberry <3 beer at the grocery store last week. I def. recommend it to you if you're into fruity things (that's what she said! how do we feel about parentheses inside of parentheses??). It's Pete's Wicked Ale Strawberry bla bla something. Is that enough info for you to be able to find it? Or do you need more? Oh and I've been housing tea like it's my job. Dear Lemon Tea, I feel that you are the reason I have not contracted swine flu yet. PFT PFT FPT knock on wood x 10 etc. etc. etc.)

and laugh (what is up with THIS guy? http://www.details.com/sex-relationships/sex-and-other-releases/201001/americas-first-legal-male-prostitute)

and dance (mostly alone in my room but venue doesn't really matter much, does it?)

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: