What's so wrong with that?
Nothing. I mean they do pay me like $1/week to work for her. She is totally 'in the right' to come over here, chat with me, and then make me do things for her.
She's really nice, too.
That being said...I still don't want to do anything (obviously! Did you think I'd changed overnight or something?). So, while I am waiting for her to come over here and busy-me-up (that doesn't exactly work, does it?) I will blog!
How have you all been?
It's been SO PRETTY HERE. OH MY GOD. For some reason when I get really excited about things / see small, cute animals / see small, cute babies / see stickers I just want to GROWL with happiness. Anyone else? It's like I have all these emotions pent up inside and the only way to get them out and express my true contentment is by growling. I don't think I'm explaining this right. Anyway...I've been doing a lot of happy growling lately.
What else? What else?
Well, I saw a ridiculous French movie this week. It was kind of like American Psycho...but French (duh). And...way more messed up. And...in black and white. A few upstanding citizens (read: people with 'morals' or 'standards') actually left in the middle of the screening because they couldn't take it. Caitlin and I, however, love to hold on to our free stuff and didn't budge from our seats...though we both didn't like the movie and could probably have done something more productive with our time.
Also, I went to see SHERWOOD in concert on Wednesday. What's that? You've never heard of them? Yeah, not surprising. I know I have some obscure music tastes...but a show at Highline Ballroom with 30 other people (half of whom seemed to know the band members personally) was a bit surprising. BUT...in the end I lucked out because I paid $15 for a semi-private show!
She went back into her office.
She didn't need me?
AWESOME! Let me go back to looking for shoes at Target's website. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment