Did you follow that train of thought?
*Note* If you've been missing my 'Things that I'm thinking' entries, don't worry. I'm sure that pretty soon, like maybe tomorrow, that I'll be too lazy to write a REAL entry and I'll revert back to using my thoughts as subject matter.So, anyway, as you know, when I write about things I write about why I 'like' them or 'don't like' them. Well, which is it? Do I like leprechauns or do I not like them?
Things I like about leprechauns
1) Motivational. Sometimes, if you're like me, you might say one thing and then do another. You might SAY that you want to be healthy and then go out and buy 5 pounds of candy. You might try to "be more honest with people" while you're g-chatting with people about how you can't stand so-and-so, and how you wish they would just shutup and get over themselves already...when you're going to meet so-and-so for lunch in 10 minutes. I have ideas but I don't have motivation to see them through. I'm lazy.
Well, leprechauns aren 't lazy. They don't do shiz like that. They know what they want and they go for it. They're honest about not being honest. They want the gold at the end of the rainbow and you know what? They're going to get it! And if they have to cut you, they have to cut you.

2) Snazzy dressers. I really like the color green. Like, REALLY like it. My sheets are green (well one set is at least. I have more than one set people! Come on!) And I have some green shirts, and I have a green highlighter on my desk at work. Well it's not really green...it's kind of star-shaped and has pink, orange, yellow, blue and GREEN color options. The blue is really dry though. Anyone else notice that?
Whatever.
Point is that I like green a lot. So I like that leprechauns sport green, as a rule.

3) They're entrepreneurs. Well, when you make a lot of money, or find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what do you do with it? Spend it on clothes or shoes? I mean, that's what I would do...
Actually, that's what I did this morning and I don't even make a lot of money.
Want to see my new dress?!

Anyway, leprechauns who have a lot of money have marketed themselves and I appreciate that. Take for instance, Lucky Charms, Notre Dame football and the 'Leprechaun' movie series. Some smart leprechauns were behind those marketing moves. And think about the millions and billions of dollars that have come from all three of those enterprises.

4) Have helped to erase Irish stereotypes.
Oh wait. That's not true at all. Actually...geez. Sucks to be Irish, right?
No wonder they fight and drink all the time.5) They like rainbows. I really like rainbows too! I always have. Well, not ALWAYS but at least since I learned about ROY G. BV. Well, Leprechauns are all about rainbows and therefore I'm all about leprechauns.
YAY for Lucky Charms! And YAY for Notre Dame. Well...maybe not for Notre Dame. I don't really like football.
1 comment:
I don't really know how to respond to that post, but I wanted to oblige your comment request. You make me laugh.
Post a Comment