OH SNAP!
But really...
Yesterday I told you about perhaps the COOLEST website in the world. Well, I didn't tell you too much about it...but now I will.
The website can be accessed at: www.puppypetite.com and is called 'Puppy Petite'. It's based out of Brooklyn, New York. Of course. What the hell ISN'T based out of Brooklyn, huh?! You tell me! But anyway, it's amazing and here's why I think so. **PLEASE NOTE that in order to view the pictures well you need to click on them and view them in a separate window***
Things I like about Puppy Petite:
1) Cute puppies! There are a lot of, as you could have guessed, petite or little puppies on this website. They are really adorable because they basically look like cats.

2) Hair Bows! Most, if not all of these puppies have hair bows on them. I'm kind of trying to bring hair bows back...or, well, I was when my hair was shorter. I still think they're ridiculously/obscenely cute though and I appreciate that whoever is watching over these dogs decided to accessorize them thus.
3) Bling. There is so much bling on this webpage...just...wow. I mean, I almost can't handle it. Don't worry, I said 'almost can't handle it'. I'm fine. Really.

4) 'Petite'. The name of the website appeals to me because I am a French snob. I don't think 'puppy' is the French way of saying...um...'puppy'...but petite is the French way of saying 'small' and I think it's awesome. Any website that allows me use my French skillz and feel superior is a winner!

5) Humane. According to the website, 'babies' need to be picked up in person...they don't do shipping. Well how nice of them! I mean, most other puppy stores ship their 'babies' in padded envelopes with no air holes...but not puppy petite! They're a step above the rest! GO BK!

6) Music. Whether it be the random R&B song that plays along to the animated puppy on the home page, or the instrumental version of 'Accidentally In Love' that plays along with a video on the Yorkie page...all of the music that plays on Puppy Petite is priceless.
7) Media. There are animated pictures of puppies and videos of puppies and pictures of puppies to scroll through and flashing diamond sparkles...could this website be any more involved? I LOVE IT!
1 comment:
How Dumb.. I dont know you.. but this is one of the things that came up when I googled searched Puppy Petite.. Dont listen to what these lying assholes say on their site.. It's all bullshit lies. Whats funny is I believed them also until I did google search.. As if they dont ship "their puppies" cause they were shipped to them in the first place.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/328/ripoff0328629.htm
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en-us&revid=1769632987&ei=Qto1Son7Nt6MtgexmKH5Dg&resnum=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=puppy+boutique&near=New+York,+NY&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=13523914834391973071&dtab=2&ei=Y9o1SvbpIeGptgf9_ZSVCQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=2
http://www.yelp.com/biz/puppy-boutique-brooklyn
Google can be your best friend. :)
Post a Comment