Well, my last entry was super short. You're probably thinking something like 'What is this Becky character's problem? First she doesn't blog for like...EVER...and then she blogs and it's like, one sentence long? God, I mean...I'm paying for this blog OK?! OH wait...no I'm not. Well, I'm commenting on this blog and...oh that's right...I NEVER comment. In fact, I don't know I feel so entitled to long, funny entries because you know what? I don't do anything to make this blog live, or breathe or be BETTER. In fact, I don't do ANYTHING. So I'm just going to shut up now and enjoy the gifts that I'm getting *BURP*'
And you know what? This next one's going to be even shorter.
Thinsg I wanted someone to make for me TODAY (and it's only 2:35)
1) Origami-ish Yoda:

If you possess any cool looking paper, or paper folding skills, please contact me at: likeIwouldpostthisonhere@gmail.com.
THANKS! BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment