It is SO good to be seeing you again! I've really been missing you. No...I really have. What? I didn't see you at that party. You waved to me how many times? Huh. And you said hello? Well...I really don't remember that. Was I drunk? Hahaha...that sounds like me.
Anyway, the past few weeks (since my AWESOME facebook pet blog) have been pretty busy. I've been out of town, and then had some out of town-ers come to me. I've been to the beach, to a concert, for a psychic reading (something about how I should re-arrange my furniture, and how I would be a good businesswoman, and how the next year...starting at Rosh Hashanah...will be a great one for me socially), out for drinks, in for drinks...
Basically: same old same old.
And speaking of same old, same old...I still have this problem where I like, you know, want to buy everything I see. Just this morning for example I wanted to buy:
1) Bacon Bandages. My vote: AWESOME! Debbie's vote: GROSS! what do you think?

2) Bacon & Egg Tote Bag! Who doesn't love bacon and eggs?! OH right. UM...

3) Monster Key Holders. Because, um...my keys are really boring looking? And, you know keys are a window to the soul or something. Right? I might be messing that up.

4) Crazy Cat Lady Game. It's never too early to start preparing for your future:

BYE!
****
an addendum. It is not 2:57 and I received a comment from Mallory asking where you can buy (ME!) all of these awesome things:
http://www.mcphee.com
Prepare to have your life changed!
1 comment:
Where can you buy these things becky?
Post a Comment