Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I AM OLD (and apparently PRETTY lazy...or just pretty...heyyyy)

I don't have a list prepared for this entry, or really anything witty to say (You: do you ever have anything witty to say? Me: F. Y. P. ---> I'll let you wonder what that stands for...). But, a few weeks ago it was my birthday. WOO. Or something...

Actually, I had to wake up really early, and then drive in a cargo van w/ a Russian guy named Leon down to Philly for this work thing so it wasn't as magical a birthday as it could have been. BUT, I will say that

1) I talked to a lot of my friends and family members
2) I ate a delicious chicken gyro
3) I wore my gold/black/sparkly belt which always makes me feel $eXXXy
4) I had dinner w/ Kristyn and Heather (BYOB-what up!) and
5) Ate bacon wrapped shrimp (I didn't know this type of food actually existed in reality vs. in my mind as a joke about something being not kosher)
6) Drank wine
7) Was in my king size, all expenses paid, bed by 12:30

Oh and,

8) I turned 24 which officially puts me into my mid-20s. Who let this happen to me? I am not ready!

So, all in all, it wasn't a total bust. Tomorrow I am blogging about Poutine...so if anyone out there ACTUALLY STILL READS THIS...don't lose faith! There is a light at the end of this dark 'why isn't Becky blogging because we know she can't be as busy as she says she is and what does she think we'll wait around forever?' tunnel.

No comments: