Monday, May 3, 2010

Things that have been happening lately

OH HI.

I want to let you in on a little secret...

I JUST posted a new blog entry (see below) that I started writing almost two weeks ago. Because I started writing that entry on April 20th it looks like I posted it on April 20th (that's the date it keeps in the blogger system or something)...but I didn't. I just posted it.

What is your takeaway from that little share-fest we just had?

Uh huh. Oh interesting...that's not what I was intending at all. Seriously? WOW. I should be more careful about my word choice.

Now let me tell you what your takeaway SHOULD have been:

I am not blogging enough! MY GOSH! Let me explain what's been happening and what I've been doing in lieu of you...oh gross. I mean in lieu of this. haha. Talk about a Freudian slip...anyway...

1) WARM WEATHER. HOORAY! YIPPEE!! It has been mostly warm lately...with a few nights of cold-@$$ wind and some days of rain...

But let's not focus on that. Let's focus on the sun. Let's focus on the sandals. Let's focus on the sunglasses. Let's focus on the people watching I am able to do because I'm wearing big sunglasses.

2) Weekend trips! HUZZAH! I am so popular! So so so so popular! Like, if I were in 7th grade right now, I'd be wearing 15 friendship necklaces AND 20ish friendship bracelets (I lose track after 15...hence the 'ish').

I recently went to Birmingham, AL to visit Ashleekins. I had never been the south before...it was really exciting. Actually...why don't I blog at a later time about that? Yes. I will do that. I also recently drove 'upstate' for Giuliana's bridal shower. I just can't stay put! Oh and have I mentioned that I'm going to Israel soon?

3) Work. HAHAHAHAHAHA. jk jk jk

4) TV. Yes. Lots and lots of TV. First there have been new episodes of 'How I Met Your Mother', 'The Office', 'The Real Housewives of New York City' and 'Glee' (which I'm not really keeping up with...though I did watch the Madonna episode...AWESOME!). Then there have been season finale episodes of ''The Millionaire Matchmaker' and 'Project Runway'. I won't lie and say that I've even attempted to make a dent in season 2 of 'Lost' but...it has been on my mind. Seriously. Literally (jk...that's not possible! haha! I totally fooled you though! Yes I did! YES. I. DID. !!!!)

5) Drinking. Oh I've had some crunk juice lately, sure. Sometimes it's out of a flask. Sometimes it's out of a bottle. Sometimes it's out of a can. Point is: it's there. Point is: it could be preventing me from blogging...though...it's not. I usually get crunk at night. I usually blog during the day. You figure it out!

6) Having fun. Oh yes. Let me not forget...I've been having FUN lately! I've been doing some of this and some of that. I've been out late. I've been to bed early. I've basically done everything you can possibly IMAGINE doing (yes, EVERYTHING) and I've had a blast doing it. I might be exaggerating. I might not be.


7) EATING. I HAVE BEEN EATING SO MUCH LATELY! Like fried tomatoes and okra and steak when I was in Alabama. Like organic burgers and tacos and arepas and sandwiches and ice cream and fro yo (not the same thing as ice cream)...and m&ms. God. I almost forgot the m&ms!

In conclusion, It's not you...it's me. Stay sweet.

No comments: