Tuesday, December 28, 2010

OMG #FAMOUS...



OH wait. I'm not on twitter.

Are any of you? I find that hashtag trending thing they do on there to be very funny.

(OK, so, Twitter is all about trending topics. 'They' want to see what everyone is tweeting about, and a way that 'you' can contribute to the global twitter 'counts' is by putting a '#' sign before your 140 characters of joy. For example, if Justin Bieber said he was dating someone, and you were a Bieberette, you could be like #JustinBieberIsDatingSomeone OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT, and then, if people went to the twitter home page and looked up 'JustinBieberIsDatingSomeone' your tweet would come up...

Am I explaining that well?

It makes me want to put a pound sign before EVERYTHING I say just to be funny or unpredictable. Except, it's the opposite of unpredictable. That hashtag joke has me written all #over it.

Anyway, I was talking to #HeyItsMala and she sent me this link:

http://gothamist.com/2010/12/28/32_hours_stranded_on_the_subway_one.php

Click on that, and look at the bottom right of the picture that accompanies that article.

Oh god. You're not going to do it, are you?

HERE:

LOOK! ITS MY SILVER RAIN BOOTS! AH!! IM FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

fin.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Too funny. #ILOVEIT !!!