Here's another comment for you. You can't say I'm a liar.
ps--did you know that Mir was the world's first consistently inhabited long-term research station in space, and that Mir holds the record for longest continuous human presence in space at eight days short of 10 years, and, through a number of collaborations, was made internationally accessible to cosmonauts and astronauts of many countries?
I didn't know all of those things...though now that you keep talking about MIR I feel more and more stupid for spelling it incorrectly in the first place.
Anyway, thanks for all the information. Information space station exclamation-doesn't that sound like the title of a song?
2 comments:
Here's another comment for you. You can't say I'm a liar.
ps--did you know that Mir was the world's first consistently inhabited long-term research station in space, and that Mir holds the record for longest continuous human presence in space at eight days short of 10 years, and, through a number of collaborations, was made internationally accessible to cosmonauts and astronauts of many countries?
I didn't know all of those things...though now that you keep talking about MIR I feel more and more stupid for spelling it incorrectly in the first place.
Anyway, thanks for all the information. Information space station exclamation-doesn't that sound like the title of a song?
Post a Comment