I know no one's really going to comment on this (reverse psychology anyone? I mean...reverse psychology is the worst...uh) but...
Check out my new blog layout!
I know I just changed my blog layout...but when I logged in to write an actual entry (we'll see if I actually get around to this now...) something popped up that told me blogger had a new template designer. Say what?! That's awesome! I fiddled around with different templates and font colors and background pictures but finally settled on this...which...I think is very 'me' (read: awesome and amazing).
If you guys don't have blogs I would recommend getting one, through blogger, just so you can play around with the template settings! Hours and hours of fun! Actually more like minutes and minutes of fun but who's counting?
2 comments:
Not getting a blog anytime soon (the pressure, the pressure!) but ooooh, it's cute!
very summery :)
Elizabeth!! When the rest of the world walks out, you walk in :)
Post a Comment