Monday, July 28, 2008

Things that are happening NOW-part 1

Friday night I went to a Mets game with Debbie and Jason _____ (their last name has been omitted for their safety but suffice it to say that they ARE related). The _______'s have a definite sense of humor and as readers of THIS blog like to tell me things that I should blog about that are funny.

They suggested that one day I do a live update blog. Instead of writing one long entry, they suggested that I post as things happen during the day. This would result in a series of shorter entries.


Normally I ignore their suggestions. I mean, it's my blog after all. But today, since no one's in the office, and I'm sitting at Debbie's desk, I figured that I'd give it a try. LIVE UPDATE BLOG, here I COME!

So here are some things that are happening, NOW (part 1).

That's right everyone! This is fresh off the presses!


1) I'm sitting at Debbie's desk. Like I said before, no one's in the office and Debbie's desk has speakers/is a few floors up from people that might try and talk to me today or get me to do things for them sooo...it seems a safe haven.

2) I'm looking up TV shows that I might be able to watch on the internet. I can't seem to remember...anything...

Like: who am I? what am I doing here?

I think I might try to watch 'The Big Bang Theory'. Some people say that's funny. OH! cbs.com has some classic things that are available for watching. Maybe I'll watch 'Beauty and the Beast' (tale as old as time....dooo dooo dee dooooo deee daaa)



3) I'm trying not to eat the other 4 corn muffins that I brought to work. So, I already ate two for breakfast (in my defense: they're small!)...and I'm noticing that I have a bit of a spare tire developing around my mid-section...so maybe the 'eating all I want/eating ice ream 3x a day' diet isn't really working for me.

4) Some other boring thing.


5) Debbie's fan is blowing directly on me. It's actually making it REALLY cold. Even colder than the AC...can you imagine?

6) Some other boring thing.

No comments: