Just in case anyone is checking this, I didn't want to leave you hanging when I go to lunch in a little bit.
So, same old same old around here.
I'm trying to draw up some ideas for a tattoo. The more I think about the more conflicted I am about getting a tattoo.
PROS:
1) Cool factor. Wouldn't I just look COOL with a tattoo? Sitting on my wrist, tempting people to question my lifestyle and where/when I got it?

2) Cool looking. Not me, the tattoo itself. I mean, I'd pick a design that I'd think is really, really esthetically pleasing...so then, even if I was stuck in a white room with no furniture, no wall directions, no one to talk to me and NO mirror I'd have something nice to look at.
3) Cool kids club. I'd be more likely to make cool, tatt'd friends if I, myself, had a tattoo. And you know how much I want to make COOL, tatt'd friends, don't you? Oh. Actually...I don't think I care about that.

CONS:
1) Bored easily. What if I change my mind about the design that I pick? What if I stop liking it?
2) Co$t$ money. Despite my shopping problem (did I ever post a picture of my new sneakers up here?), and my tendency to eat out (not at expensive places though...), and my...um..."other expensive habit"...I don't like to spend money. Well, money on a tattoo, even if it lasts forever, is negative in my book.
3) OUCH. Yeah, I think a NEEDLE going IN AND OUT OF MY ARM seems like it would hurt. As it is I bruise easily...
4) SCAB. So tattoos scab over...gross!
Lunch time soon. Gonna go heat up my noodle bowl. Another update shall surface upon my noble return!
OH, and here's a facebook grafitti I drew for Kate with a possible tattoo design:

Whatever I get, I want it to be on the back of my wrist. Some kind of star/ dot combo.
No comments:
Post a Comment