Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things that are happening now-partie 2

Why hello again! How's your day going?

I just had a political discussion in the mail room with our mail guy (TIRSO!), so I feel a bit pepped up. I also just found the COOLEST pin mixed in with a box of regular work pens. It's GREEN and PLASTIC (well, I guess that's a given) and CLEAR and it has a little bouncy ball kind of thing on the top.

*SIGH*.

So, all that talk about butter got me thinking about butter sculptures.

Take a look at some cool butter sculptures, won't you?:

Here we have a Ben Franklin type touching the liberty bell. Perhaps this Ben Franklin type should go see a chiropractor because he is VERY hunched over. That can't be good...

Is it wrong to make a butter sculpture of a cow? I mean, milk and cream come from cows...

You ain't nothin' but a hound dog (doo doo doo), cryin' all the time (doo doo doo doo doo)...

I don't know how to caption this besides 'awkward' because honestly, it is, isn't it?

I wonder what I was trying to accomplish by doing this. All this has done is made me want to go out and buy butter and eat it plain.

3 comments:

Reb Kessel said...

Do you like salted or unsalted butter? I wonder which would be best for sculpting purposes...maybe you could use butter as a medium in art therapy!

Kristyn said...

did you really just post a blog about butter sculptures? not critizing, just commenting.

Kristyn said...

actually, i really miss butter because there is no good butter here. so now you just have me fantasizing about a bagel with butter on it. it´s not fair!