I'm Debbie, most of you know me, and if you don't, well you should, I am awesome. I am home sick from work today, and feeling pretty bored, so Becky suggested I blog for her. Now, those that know me might be thinking, don't you have your own blog that you never write on? Why don't you just blog for that? Well silly, because I could do that anytime (even though I don't and probably won't). So anyway I am all congested, and it makes it hard for me to think, so I am just going to steal an idea that Becky already posted about, her series on celebrities she'd like to be friends with, her list is bizarre, I can assure you that mine will be better.
Barack Obama – um, because he is awesome, and I could prob use more black friends to help my cred. Also, we could talk about the wire and how much we love arugala and soy chai lattes. and you know, just being good, fun liberal elitists.
Tina Fey – 30 Rock is the best, and I would love to be able to hang out on the set, and see all the outtakes, and you know, all that good stuff
Stephen Colbert & Jon Stewart – Yeah, they sort of go together, right? I think we would have so much fun making sarcastic comments about the world and stuff.
Sarah Vowell – She is an author that maybe you haven't heard of, you should google her because she is really hilarious. I also think that we are similar people, and that she would really like me, and I would really like her. I know she lives in Chelsea, so if I ever happen to bump into her on the street right in front of her apt. well I would go buy her a soy chai latte and get right down to the business of us being besties.
Brad Pitt – I just like to look at him.
Paul McCartney – I am obsessed with the Beatles, like for serious, and I would love if Sir Paul could regale me with stories and serenade me with songs, and maybe share one of his herbal jazz cigarettes with me.
I am getting kind of bored of this, so I think I am going to close up shop. Since this is Becky's blog I feel like I need to mention the following things before I depart: sunshine, rainbows, kittens, headbands and giggles. Okay, I think that about covers it.
Depending on how bored I am later in the day, maybe I will write again.
1 comment:
Debbie! Thanks for blogging for me. As previously stated, the entry was quite enjoyable and funny...and was, most importantly, at the same level as all my other entries.
Post a Comment