WOW, sorry. I didn't mean to curse at all of you like that. I just got caught up with the moment. It was really hard for me working a whole week after 4 weeks of half days and days off...I'm just so happy that I can work 5 days in a row and be OK.
You're not a B****, ok? But you are a ****. I wonder what four letter word I'm using here...mwahaha!
Fill in the blank!

------------------------
I started writing this on Friday, obvs., but then I got bored/tired/upset so I didn't...
Now it's Monday morning...and so much has changed. But believe you me, things are still assaulting my sensibilities today. So let's to it!
1) Pee on the seat.
OK. I just...I just don't even know where to begin with this. WHY DO GIRLS PEE ON THE SEAT? Or actually, no. I can understand how when, you know, you're not sitting sometimes...things get out of hand and before you even know what's happening (spring break '05 anyone? anyone?) there's pee on the seat. But then, why not wipe it up? I mean, I know how important it can be to internalize problems and ignore them sometimes. I've been doing that for years. But you can't internalize an external factor like URINE on a TOILET SEAT. You can't ignore that SHIZ...because when you do someone else has to face and ultimately WIPE UP your problems. It's really gross...and as far as I'm concerned pee on the seat represents the worst humanity has to offer. Except maybe if blind people pee on the seat...because they can't see. Though maybe they should have someone help them pee and let them know if they've mad a mess. Thoughts?2) Hogging the subway pole. I've probably blogged about this before...but sucks for you! I think it is gross and wrong and an assault on my sensibilities when people on crowded subways hug the pole, thereby blocking other, possibly clumsy people from having something to hold on to.
We are not in your bedroom. We are not at your strip club. We aren't all firefighters together. This is not your private pole.
You are on the R train or the N train or the A train or the G train or whatever. There are other people around you who need something to hold on to...or maybe you haven't noticed that 'pole hogger' because you're off in your own little world thinking about how you don't want to redistribute your wealth or how not all people deserve to have health care or something. I don't like you. I don't really WANT to share a confined space with you and yet I don't let that interfere with the courtesy I learned at home. The courtesy that says 'home is home. public is public. poles are for everyone, you skank'.3) Guys who push in front of girls. Look, I believe that women are capable of anything men are capable of. I believe that women should be paid on par with men. I believe that women are strong and awesome. I mean heck, I'm one myself! But that being said, I don't think chivalry is wrong or sexist. I don't think that when a man offers a woman his seats or opens the door for her that he is being rude or sexist or implying, in any way, that the woman he's opening the door for is too weak to open it herself. I think he's being polite...and there ain't nothin' wrong with that, yo.

Sometimes I think chivalry is dead.
4) Sarah Palin. I don't even think it's worth putting into words why Sarah Palin is ridiculous. But she is...so...horrible.
5) Trader Joes sushi. I love Trader Joes. I wouldn't say that I LOVE Trader Joes more than anyone else, but I'm a big fan. They have great soups and crackers and frozen fruit. But where they're lacking is their prepared sushi. It's horrible. HORRIBLE! If you've ever had it you know what I'm talking about. To have crap passed off as sushi, is assaulting enough. But to have Trader Joes, a beacon of light in a time of darkness, try to scam me into buying some mushed rice and crap called 'sushi' is what really hurts. I thought we were friends Joe!
I can't find a picture for this. my bad. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment