I had a pretty good weekend. There. I said it! WOW! That wasn't so bad. I should have just come right out with it. I can finally breathe again.
I've been holding in my excitement and the cross was just getting too large to bear.Things that were great about my weekend:
1) Birthday presents! If you read my blog post from a few days ago about my birthday or have ever talked to me in person you know I love birthday presents. Well, this weekend I got a few more! 'The Sex & The City Movie', some $$$ towards my new laptop, several bottles of vodka...I must be the luckiest girl in the world...well, besides Sarah Palin.

2) Gossip Girl. OK, so those of you whole me I absolutely HAD to watch 'Gossip Girl' because it was MY type of show...were right. I really do love it! It's just so...stupid and empty. I don't have to think while I watch it. In fact, I'm pretty sure that even if I was in a coma I might be able to follow it. But anyway, the episode I watched on Saturday morning was GREAT.
3) Raining. Well, the rain wasn't really great for me but the trees were appreciative.
4) Arrested Development Party. Yes, that's right. I hosted an 'Arrested Development' themed birthday party. It was pretty great. I had decorations and people came dressed in costumes. We screened some episodes of the show and drank juice. Damn...how can I ever top this?!5) Alcohol. I got four bottles of vodka from various attendees of my party. SO. MUCH. ALCOHOL. Even a lush like me will be set for a good three or four weeks with that amount of booze. Just kidding. three or four days;)
(I don't quite understand what this ad is saying but vodka + city = Becky is along the lines of what I was thinking)6) Sleepover. I kind of like to sleep diagonally in my bed...but I kind of like to have sleepovers too. Because of my party (forget what I'm talking about already? see above) I got to have friends sleep over at my place.
My friends are like figurines in the living room of a crazy, old, cat lady. So when I hoard my friends in one place for a party and then they decide to stay longer and sleep over it makes me feel really popular and accomplished.
7) Pumpkin seeds! I really like pumpkin seeds. Fresh are preferable, but even store bought pumpkin seeds brighten my day (except for those shitty pumpkin seeds from Trade Fair. EW. DON'T GET THEM!). Yesterday I went to New Jersey to visit Elizabeth and we carved pumpkins and then made pumpkin seeds. It was really great. Oh and I had fun seeing Elizabeth and her crew too ;)
8) Friends and family. Well, this is kind of redundant but I got to see a lot of my friends this weekend and my brother and sister. It was great :) I like my friends...they're tops!
No comments:
Post a Comment