Monday, January 26, 2009

Photoshop on Demand...still applies

Hey there, friends! I hope you all had a nice weekend. It probably wasn't anywhere near as exciting or as awesome as mine, but I hope it was fun...in a mediocre kind of way. Not that I don't want you to have fun...but I don't want YOUR fun to compete with my fun and make my fun feel less impressive in any way. I hope that we all understand each other here.

So, I got some additional requests for photo-shops of baby Odin. In particular, his dad and mom and Erin asked that Odin be made into: a ninja, a princess, and a cowboy. As an Auntie to Odin, I feel the need to comply with such wishes. I mean, if I were to deny Dave and Mara...wouldn't they deny me in the future?

Becky: Hey, Dave and Mara. I'm outside your apartment!
Mara *hiding under the table in the livingroom*
Dave: Oh hey, we're actually not home...
Becky: I can see you
Mara *still hiding* She can see us?
Dave: Um, there's nothing to see. I don't know what you're talking about.
Becky: Um...?
Dave: You didn't make Odin into a ninja so we're not letting you in!
Mara: *still hiding* Or a princess or a cowboy! Tell her she didn't do any of those things so she can't play with Odin!
Becky: I heard you, actually. I'm right outside.
Dave and Mara (in unison): NO ODIN FOR YOU!
Becky: Is that a soup NAZI reference? Is this a Jewish thing?! TOO SOON!

That being said, let's have some fun!

Princess Odin:

Ninja Odin:

Cowboy Odin:



Alright, talk to you later!

3 comments:

Dave Smith said...

Wow, check that ninja out. I am seriously impressed.

Reb Kessel said...

This may actually be the definition of too funny

Jason said...

That ninja Odin is pretty sweet. I am also of big fan of his cowboy beard. Well done!