Monday, July 28, 2008

Things that are happening NOW-part 4

So, lunch was pretty delicious :) I had a salad and then a pretty TASTY noodle bowl from Trader Joes. It was Mandarin orange flavor...I would definitely recommend it.

So here are a few updates for those of you (read: none of you) who are reading this.

1) I'm now watching 'Doogie Howser' online. OMG. It is amazing. I vaguely remember watching this when I was younger and Neil Patrick Harris was older than me and looked really BIG and adult. But now that he's little and I hear that his voice is all high...it just warms my heart.

"Maybe she thinks that because she's attractive that in order to be taken seriously she has to suppress her sexuality. Or maybe she just thinks you're a weenie"--Friend on 'Doogie Howser' to Doogie and other guy he's sitting with at lunch.


2) I want to take a nap. Ironically, my boss isn't here to stop me today but an INTERN is. That's right, an INTERN. Perhaps the most studious of our interns is sitting up near where I'm sitting (if you recall, I'm at Debbie's desk) and she's actually working. It's bad enough that I'm watching TV but if she were to come out and see me sleeping? Can't be good.

2 comments:

Erin Elan said...

one time, i was driving my dad and brother somewhere, and they were both asleep, and that's when i saw THE ACTUAL OSCAR MEYER WEINER MOBILE! it was pure craziness. sadly, no one was there to confirm the sighting, so it goes down in history as one of those things, like the lochness monster or a good deal on something in soho....

Who says that? said...

haha! awww, too bad. I believe in nessy, and unicorns, and ghosts and fairies...
but a good deal in soho? don't be ridiculous.