Well, I got a bit distracted in the middle of my last entry and normally I would have just kept writing once I got back into the "blogging mood" but since this is a LIVE entry update I felt like that would have been dishonest.
So, I'm leaving work in 10 minutes and I have a facebook grafitti that I want to finish before I leave sooo....this'll probably be short.
Today's been a pretty good day. I got to talk to some of my friends (as per usual), eat some cake (thanks to the intern sitting near me. See? interns are good for lots of things), have lunch outside, watch TV, listen to music, wear flip flops AND get paid!
That's great :)
This has been an interesting little experiment. I guess I do have things to talk about all day, even if they're not interesting.
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE!
1 comment:
thats so cool youre watching doogie howser. i used to love that show! doogie`s so smart.
youre thinking of getting a tattoo??? i dont think i knew that. i advise no, but of course you should do what makes you happy. ok, talk to you soon. miss you!
Post a Comment