Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day-LIVE BLOG

Hello Everyone!
Can you believe it's actually election day?! November 4th?! I mean, I've been talking about this day for like...at least a couple months if not longer.

I voted this morning at 6 am.
Incase I didn't tell you my personal voting story it involved key details like:

a) waking up at 5:30
b) getting to the voting place (my old high school) at 6:10
c) waiting in line for 40 minutes
d) voting for BARACK OBAMA AND JOE BIDEN!
e) my mom voting for too many people (I don't really understand how either).

So that's that. Now I'm at work, counting down the hours until I can leave and see the election results! Not that work is presenting me from seeing election results since it's still voting time and the results aren't in but...yeah. I just want to get the heck outta here!

But instead, I will live update blog and maybe, just maybe that will help the time pass.

Lest I be a credit hog, Jason Scher gave me the idea for a live-update-election-blog-entry thing.

See for yourself:


(This is my very first print screen image. I don't understand why it's so small? Can someone help me out?).

Did you all notice that GMail has all these new features? If you didn't...what's wrong with you? Referencing the print screen you can see that it says "new! a bunch of stuff!" at the top of the g-mail window...how could you miss that?

One of the new GMail features is a crazy set of emoticons! I LOVE EMOTICONS SO MUCH. So much in fact that I wrote Debbie and Shosh an emoticon story (shosh because she and I send each other picture stories at work and Deb because she feels left out that she doesn't have our new office chat client...and can't send picture stories).

Cute, right?

Anyway, goodbye for now.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I think it was a mistake for Jason to teach you print screen, you are abusing this power.