Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photoshop on Demand...Pt. 5, I think.

Well, that last entry, to Jason, was kind of a joke. I mean it existed, but I'm going to delete it now. I was just showing Jason something...so...I decided to make a whole post to him?

Whatever. So, I'm watching some TV and I probably should go to bed now. It's only 10:21 (my birthday day in time format!), but I've been going to bed kind of late and well, I just need some sleep. But, I guess I could stay up a little later because I'm going to probably take a nap tomorrow. But, man! There are just so many choices, you know?! Life is just full of wonderful, wonderful choices.

Anyway, here's the second photo from the test Kate's giving me:


And here's what I did to it:



OMG. OMG. we're gonna watch 'True Blood'! BYE

No comments: