Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photoshop on Demand...Pt. whatever the heck this is

Kate, Kate, Kate. I'm starting to feel like Jan in the Brady Bunch with her 'Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!'. Or was it Marsha? Doesn't really matter I guess. That bi*** ain't my sister.

But Kate? Yeah, she is. She really likes the pictures that I do in my blog. I mean, they're awesome. I know. You like them don't you? Not that it matters...but you do, right? Ha ha. I can't believe I just asked you that. How embarassssssssssing.

Anyway, Kate is testing me to see if I'm really funny. I'm not exactly sure why. I never told her that I thought I was really funny. And she knows that I hate proving myself. And that when people ask me to do things I run away. And yet, here I am. Photoshopping random pictures that Kate sent me in order to prove to her that I'm funny.

HM. I guess people CAN change.

Here's the first picture she sent sans illustrations:


And after my magic:

(right click and view image to see it. the purple/orange font doesn't show through very crisply for some reason.)



MORE. TO. COME. bye!

No comments: