Monday, March 24, 2008

People/things who/that are like me

I've been noticing lately that some people/things are like me. Some of them look like me, others act like me or say my catch phrases. It's really kind of weird. So, it only makes sense that I write about this phenomenon of Becky-like-ness.

People/things who/that are like me:

1) Enrique Iglesias. This might be a bit of a shocker. How does a 22 year old, white, Jewish, girl from Connecticut look like an older than 22, Latin heart-throb/singer? I don't really know. But this morning, when I uploaded this picture:to myheritage.com, it told me that my #1 celebrity face match was:
I guess I was wearing eye-liner...and he has really dark lashes...but besides that I really don't understand the comparison.

Which brings me to:
2) Emma Watson. The second photo I uploaded to myheritage.com was:(Hi Michelle!)

And then the website gave me this:
Emma Watson. AKA Hermione in the Harry Potter movies. Do we look alike? I don't think we do. I guess it's a closer match than ENRIQUE since we're both girls and all...and sort of close in age...
But not really. It could be worse, though. I could put in my picture and have the website tell me that I look like:
That would be depressing (though I'm sure he has a GREAT personality...and a big...heart and volunteers and saves animals and is a great dancer and draws anime on the side or something)


3) Perez Hilton. Those of you who hang out with me know that I'm very effeminate. I joke and say that inside I'm a 'gay man' (I know I should be ASHAMED for saying that and bla bla...but it's just a joke. Consider your source people!). I use my hands a lot when I'm talking and I say things like 'super fab' while I'm dancing my heart away to George Michael's 'Father Figure'. I think you get what I'm saying.

Well, Perez Hilton IS actually a gay man and therefore I like to think that he and I are similar. We both say stupid, inappropriate things and giggle a lot. We both like to make up seperated at births. We both have blogs. The second letter in 'Perez' is 'e', and the second letter in 'Becky' is 'e'. I could go on. But I don't want to. So just trust me: Perez Hilton and I are very similar.



4) Kate. My sister Kate and I are kind of similar. I guess that's to be expected since we're related and all. We have a similar way of talking and both type 'hehehe' when we're giggling online. And we both giggle. And we both like the movie 'Juno' and 'Flight of the Conchords'. Also, we were born of the same parents and lived in the same house, with the same family, and the same cats...
We have a lot in common.

5) Cartoon characters. I'm a very animated person and I've been told, recently, that I'm kind of like a cartoon character. I laugh a lot and have a big cheesy grin. I fall and have strong reactions to things going on around me. Sometimes I'm sort of slow...
I don't know if this is true but...


OK. Maybe I am.

6) the village bicycle. Because everyone's had a ride...
Hehe. That's a joke. I just thought it would be funny to end the entry that way.
PEACE!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hey Enrique, hope you enjoyed your day off! work wasn't the same without you. :)