I would be remiss if I didn't mention the fact that Barack Obama, or should I say President-Elect Barack Obama...well...won. He won! We won! We did it!

I don't know what I can say on the subject, besides the fact that I'm really excited for the upcoming months and years (even though we have a lot of work to and change won't come quickly). Isn't it good to say that? Isn't it nice to have the upper hand again and to be on the winning side?

President Obama.
President-Elect Obama.
President Barack Obama.
Barack-A-Lish.
GOBAMA.
YOMAMA for OBAMA.

CRAZY!
I feel like I live in a country that (kind of) represents me now and cares about what I have to say. And that's a really great feeling. Now if we could just get Prop 8 overturned in California...
Did you know that CT and MA are the only two states with legal gay marriage right now? SHIZ!
No comments:
Post a Comment