Hi again!
By 'recently started' I mean I offered this business service, one time, to Kate and she thought it was funny and liked it. And by 'offered' I mean that Kate asked me to do this for her, and I did it, pretty quickly, and for free. Isn't that what a business is? One time, when I was 15, a pyshic told me I should NEVER go into business and since then I've shied away from the stuff. But I think this idea, I have, and this service I offered, might become a thing.
In particular, I made a picture of Kate into a vampire. And I gave her a funny hat. Check it out:

Kate really looks like a stylish vampire, doesn't she? You might be asking yourself, where did Kate get that hat?! I'll tell you where: MY MIND. I MADE IT UP! IT'S NOT EVEN REAL! can you believe it?!
This is what I'm proposing to you, readers. If you would like me to photoshop you into a picture, or photoshop a picture that you're in, or make you a vampire, or add a cool/funny hat onto an existing picture of you...please contact me.
I'm willing to offer this service to you, for...well...probably free. Let's see how this first round of 'photoshop-on-demand' goes. If it turns out well, maybe I can start a business out of it. Check out some of my finest work:




But in the meantime, send me some pictures and at the very least I'll make a funny blog out of it! You can either e-mail me or post a picture through a comment on this blog.I look forward to hearing from you soon :)
1 comment:
you are amazingly talented. it looks just like me!
Post a Comment