Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day-LIVE BLOG (for the fourth time)

I don't know why the last entry didn't work. It's actually driving me crazy. Why is the font so big and the formatting all messed up?

But I am not a person who lives in the past...so I need to move on. I'll just let that entry be HUGE and look stupid and mess up the cute appearance of my blog.

I mean, it doesn't bother me or anything. Like I said, I don't live in the past...I live in the future. So, I'm just going to move on and not mention it again.

But seriously, blogger.com. WHY?! WHY ARE YOU TAUNTING ME SO?!?!?!

I think I'm going to do an interactive game now for those of you who really need a pick me up or some type of distraction.




You know that game in the sunday comics, where there are two of the same pictures side by side and you have to find the 10 differences between the pictures? Well I'm going to do that for you.

ENJOY!

FIRST PICTURE:

SECOND PICTURE:


Who can point out all the differences to me?

3 comments:

Deb said...

This is too challenging for my brain to handle right now...

Who says that? said...

how about starting with the OBVIOUS cocktail glass on the bottom right!

come on deb!

Jamie said...

your name in the hat
the scary cat in the upper right hand corner
sqiggly intervention eyebrows on the middle guy
martini glass
the bow tie on the girl
random floating square
strange triangles between camera guy and middle guy (do they have names?)
darkened in nose on camera guy
weird extentions on the weird hat
your blog address plug
added tooth gap
bolded line on stairs
addition of teeth to round guy
addition of mustache to round guy
addition of eyebrows to round guy (he needed a lot of help)
eyelashes on the girl
glasses turned sunglasses

BAM

gotta get back to work BYE