What do you think?

It seems a little weird now that I'm viewing it...and I'm sure that once I have the blog posted and this entry appears in my black background it will even seem a little weirder.
So, it's almost 3:00. That means I have just under 3 hours left until I can leave.
That means that in something like 6 or 7 hours (hopefully sooner) I will know the next president of the United States. I couldn't help but think about that fact this morning when I was in my crazy voting line. ME, my mom, the man behind us in line wearing his pajamas and slippers, the 18-year-old boy texting on his cell phone...we are electing the next free leader of the world. Isn't that crazy?!
I mean, it's a big deal.
And as we all learned yesterday:
I'm kind of becoming speechless. I really don't have much to say. I just want to sit in front of the TV and listen to what other people have to say...
No comments:
Post a Comment