Friday, November 28, 2008

Photoshop on Demand...Pt.2

What happened guys? I gave you specific directions: e-mail me, you know ME, the person who writes this blog?, with pictures and I will make them AWESOME for you. All YOU have to do is send me pictures. I'm the one doing all the work. But fine.

I mean, you're the ones who want to read this right?

So here's one picture that I got from Kate. This blog is starting to feel like 'The Kate Show', since she's the only one REALLY INVESTED in it but I mean, whatevs. Like I said. Fine.

I call this picture: "She's like the wind"

Maybe I call it that because Kate's singing that song?

Anyway, and here's another picture of ME to wish you all a happy belated thanksgiving! I really had started this BEFORE thanksgiving...but then I didn't have enough time to finish it. OK? So, um...maybe it's not REALLY that belated?

PEACE OUT!

No comments: